Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday...Costume problems

Today I ordered my costume...it took me forever. Apparently...I had to have the billing address the address the card was under...did not know about that. So that took an hour of my time. So I bought a pair of wings and got standard shipping. Then there was the matter of the tail...the tail. I was going to buy a tail for $40...it looks freaking amazing...I might post a picture of it here. I was going to get it...until I saw the price to ship it...$25. WHAT! I exclaimed at that outrageous price...I don't know why it costs more to ship it to US and not internationally. So I didn't buy it and bought the $18 one with $4 shipping and handling. I might make one in the future if time permitted. So I think that the costume will turn out great and hope that it will make me noticeable...And I hope I won't get stabbed by someone in my town...Well...I hope I live after Halloween. Yuki Harima out...

No comments:

Post a Comment