Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday news stories

Every Sunday I will post a news story that happened during the week. This news recently happened and is about a shooting in Milwaukee. Not a lot is known about but from the page I went on, click link for page, It said that a shooter injured several people in a hair salon in the Milwaukee and Brookfield area. The people's condition is unknown as of right now and the crook is still at large. Look for a black male, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, weighing about 270 pounds, with a bald head and brown eyes and drives a black 2003 Mazda. my opinion on the subject is that We need stricter gun control. We can't just sell guns to anybody. I know that I might be those people who hates guns but to be honest, I think stricter gun control can benefit in the end. That way shootings like this and in Colorado won't happen again. Tomorrow I might do art work or something else. Well...Yuki Harima signing off on Sunday News Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment